My Dear jaweria Khan

Birthday Gift:

                       My Dear jaweria Khan
        


  • I hope your special day will bring you lots of happiness, love, and fun. ...
  • All things are sweet and bright. ...
  • Don't ever change! ...
  • Let's light the candles and celebrate this special day of your life. ...

  • I am grateful for your true friendship. Hope you birthday is amazing as you are my best friend!
  • I wish you love, hope and everlasting joy and happiness. Thank you for being my best friend!
  • I am so proud to be your best friend.
  • your birthday, I pray that your day is filled with joy and peace, and I give thanks to God for all that you bring to my life. ... You have brought so much happiness, laughter, and wisdom into our life. Raising a glass in celebration of you, and sending many best wishes for your birthday


From: Anam Rani




Comments