happy birthday

Happy birthday :


                                             my best friend


(O God, I am your slave, the son of your slave and the son of your maid-slave. Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just. I ask you by every Name belonging to You, which You have Named Yourself with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Qur’ān the life of my heart and the light of my chest, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety) except that Allah will remove his sorrow and replace it with happiness.”



They asked, “O Messenger of Allah, should we memorize these phrases (of the supplication)?” He responded, “Yes, whoever hears these words should memorize them.”
Let yourself do everything that you like most in life, may your Big Day be cheerful and happyWishing you the abundance of fun and glory, Happy Birthday! May this day be so happy that smile never fades away from your face. On your birthday friends wish you many things, but I will wish you only two: always and never


Comments